Griefing

Do you have evidence that could make someone banned? Or maybe do you want to get unbanned because you regret something you did?
Boogieman

Griefing

Postby Boogieman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:52 pm

''Bownexx'' and some other dingis (it was probably ''vlada'', but we have no screenshots of him) got into our house yesterday (1.2. 2017) and stole 20 diamond blocks and gold blocks, a part of our iron block ceiling and enchantment table with bookshelves. Today (2.2. 2017) they returned , killed most of our animals and took some more from the ceiling. They were waiting for us to logout, so there isn't much we could do about it. I and ''zelvdave'' live near one of the wild warps so I guess that's how they found it. Could you please look into it?
(It says the size of the photos is too big so I guess I will have to send them to you directly, feel free to contact me)

Boogieman
Last edited by Boogieman on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boogieman

Re: Griefing

Postby Boogieman » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:51 am

3.2. 2017 They also took down a banner and lapiz/golden block roof of our tower.
Patikol
Site Admin

Postby Patikol » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello and thank you for your report.

We will look into this ASAP.
Please if you have any pictures/screenshots send them to me via Personal Message here on the forum or upload them to a service such as Imgur and place them here.

Thank you
Boogieman

Postby Boogieman » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:11 pm

http://imgur.com/a/S6ar8

I do not have photos of the animals killed, nor the tower, but you can go check it out if you want to.
Boogieman
Patikol
Site Admin

Postby Patikol » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Thank you for the extra info,

We will look into this and you will get a refund for the things you lost.

The player(s) will be examined and punished if they are found to have done what you reported.

In addition, I strongly recommend you to ask from an online admin to protect your house/territory so that nobody except the people you want can touch it in the future.

Return to “(Un)Ban Appeals”