Karim's TR Request/Application

Think you deserve a spot in the staff team? Apply here.
Corex

Karim's TR Request/Application

Postby Corex » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:52 pm

Your real name

My one and only name is Karim

Your age

I'm 16 years old

Tell us some things about yourself

I was born in Alexandria, Egypt. started gaming around 2010-2011, always loved to nolife a lot of games, listen to music and eat pizza <3,
i don't have a lot of friends and therefore i've time for a lot of things including gaming. Always trying to make some friends here and there 'cause i also don't like playing
or spending most of the time gaming alone. I don't know what else i can say about myself other than the things i like, like: pizza, going out alone 'cuz yolo, meeting new people, trying dumb things, buying a lot of electronics and getting good grades / progressing in my education.

Tell us were are you from, what you like doing in your spare time, and whatever else you would like

As i have mentioned before, i spend most of my time gaming or administrating other gaming communities.

Tell us how you started playing Minecraft, when, if you have any experience as an admin from other servers and whatever else you think fits

I started Minecraft when it was in the early 1.4.x/1.5.x, played with friends (DarkO was one of them) used to always play Minigames then a wild sexy beast named Fivos that i met in another game introduced me to his MC server named Patikol.MC, yes will admit that i was a kid back then but i was lucky enough to be a member of their staff. Had some good time with a lot of people, been a good administrator (or at least that's what Patikol used to tell me) i guess, and then P.MC died and i completely lost interest in MC since then, but then P.MC came back and tried playing the new Minecraft version for a good while and can say that impressed and would like to be an active player again.

Why do you believe you deserve to be a staff member?

I believe that i'll be able to administrate the server and be an active member as much as i can, and help with things if possible overall. (pls no buildings job, i suck in that)

Return to “Trial Requests”