News #3: 25/3/2017

Patikol
Site Admin

News #3: 25/3/2017

Postby Patikol » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Hello people!

Today it's time for some announcements, 3 months after the previous News thread.

In these 3 months, a lot of things happened in the server. I'm glad that most of them were good ones!

First of all, I think it's needless to say that we are constantly working on fixing bugs that could annoy you while playing. We have managed to fix a lot of them, and we are going to fix more in the future. However, bugs are bugs and they are keep coming forever, but we will cope with that.

Secondly, updates are very important for us, especially when they are critical ones for the server's engine. I'm happy to see that Bukkit has started updating regularly again, and ofcourse we are updating our server with the latest Bukkit builds all the time, so that you experience less and less bugs day to day.

At this point, I would like to thank all of you for playing and being active in our server. We have a big number of total players that is hard to achieve. What's most important, is that we also have a lot of daily players that keep trusting Patikol MC for their daily Minecraft adventures and fun!

We also keep our site, forum and other pages related to P.MC updated constantly about whatever new.

Patikol MC is one of the few servers that provides a wide variety of in-game and browser capabilities. The main site with the information, gallery, FAQs and contact form, as well as the forum and the Live Map are some of them.

As regards the staff team, we remain the same for now.

In addition, as you see by playing in our server, we keep changing a lot of things in game that we think they need to be changed, or add and remove some others.

There's also no need to question the server's hardware - its the same good and stable hardware that's keeping P.MC on since it opened and that all of you are satisfied with.

As I said, I am more than happy to see you guys coming in our server and having fun. Some of you come alone for a solo experience, some others with company, but what's coming out of this is that all of you are having a good time!

If you haven't checked our server yet, you're losing a lot of fun, so open up Minecraft and head over for a new experience!

Return to “Announcements”